Dear friends and neighbours,
As many of you know, Share Shack Ladywood was due to open on 14th March 2020. For obvious reasons, we weren’t able to open as planned.
Instead, in the spirit of Share Shack, we will be finding other ways to share with our friends, neighbours and community of Ladywood (and beyond!):
- Sharing craft kits, materials, resources and instructions to those who are isolating, home schooling or otherwise needing a little creative boost! #crafttogetherbrum
- Sharing the things you’re making and doing at home #sharetogetherbrum
- Sharing projects that we can all join in #rainbowtogetherbrum #knittogetherbrum
- Sharing pictures, ideas, patterns, plans and innovations#sewtogetherbrum#upcycletogetherbrum
- Sharing in our windows, gardens and front doors to make things a little brighter
Take a look at the Share Shack pages to find projects, ideas and resources.
You can find lots of ideas on our Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram too!
Keep in touch… if you want to find out more, have a question, or you’re interested in joining our team of volunteers, please get in touch below: